badge

Friday 22 August 2014

A Patterned Affair












Patterned Blazer - Vila Clothes , Top - Esprit , Boots - H&M , Shorts and Sunglasses - Forever21


Some people might only like to incorporate sequins into their wardrobe for parties or occasions. I beg to differ. Sequins are like accessories and can always be incorporated into your outfit if worn correctly . I styled this patterned blazer embellished with earth tones and dark grey sequins with black shorts for a more casual yet classy look . For shoes I chose to throw on my grey tasseled boots .
In case you're looking for a formal outfit , you can always style-up this type of a blazer with a chic dress and heels and you're good to go !

Hope you loved this blazer as much as I did <3
Have a wonderful day ahead !     

No comments:

Post a Comment